The best taste, the fastest cooking time, the easiest dip ever. Ever! You are going to love this spinach and artichoke dip that rivals any you may buy in the store or order in a restaurant. Whip up this dip and put it out to impress your family and friends at your next event. Be sure to have a few bites before you set it out on the table as it will be gone in a matter of minutes!
Oregano Essential Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Origanum Vulgare Oil, Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 10ml (0.33oz)
Oregano is a powerful, potent essential oil used in a variety of ways. Oregano oil, or Oreganum Vulgare, contains two chemical substances, Carvacrol and Thymol, that possess powerful antioxidants. Because it is so potent, take caution when using Oregano oil as an inhalant or when diffusing: just a few drops are necessary.
Instant Pot® Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
- 10 ounces Chopped Frozen Spinach, thawed
- 2, chopped Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Mayonnaise, light
- 1 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 1 can (14 ounces) Artichoke Hearts, canned and drained
- 0.5 cup Sour Cream, light
- 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 0.25 tsp Garlic Powder
- Place all the ingredients except the parmesan and mozzarella, in the Instant Pot® bowl and mix together well.
- Seal Instant Pot® and make sure the steamer valve is set to “seal”. Press the “manual” button and set the timer for ten minutes at high pressure. When the timer goes off, do a quick pressure release by carefully opening the steamer valve and releasing the steam.
- Add the shredded cheeses to the bowl and mix until melted together.
- Give the dip a good stir and transfer to a serving dish. Serve with ships, bread or crackers!
The easiest dip ever, right? Which is good because you will be making this spinach artichoke dip all the time! Let us know if you have any questions about the recipe before you start.