There are some foods that you may think are impossible to make in and Instant Pot. However, if you ever thought that pizza was something that you needed an oven for, think again- you can definitely make it in the Instant Pot! Not only is pizza in the Instant pot pretty easy to do but it also prevents you from turning on a hot oven. Cheesy, soft pizza coming right up!
Instant Pot® Pizza
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Rubber Spatula
- 7” springform cake pan
- Rolling Pin
- 0.5 pound Pizza Dough, homemade or store bought
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 0.5 cup Pizza Sauce
- Pizza Toppings of Your choice
- Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface, stretching the dough into a circle slightly larger than your pan.
- Once the dough is nice and thin (about ¼”), place it into the cake pan, rolling the edges over slightly to form a crust.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the dough using the back of a spoon, distributing it evenly across the dough.
- Top the pizza with the shredded cheese and any additional toppings you would like on your pizza. Cover the cake pan with foil.
- Pour one cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot bowl and add the trivet to the pot. Place the covered pizza pan on top of the trivet then close the Instant Pot lid. Set the steamer valve to the ‘seal’ position then press the ‘manual’ button and set the timer for 15 minutes using high pressure.
- Once the timer goes off, do a quick pressure release by carefully opening the steamer valve (the steam coming out will be very hot!). Open the lid and remove the pizza. Take the foil off the pan and release the springform pan, taking the side off. If you would like to brown the pizza cheese, place it under a broiler for 1 minute or simply serve right out of the Instant Pot! Enjoy
Pretty cool way to make a pizza, right!? Let us know what you think or if you have any questions before you start making your pizza! We will answer your questions ASAP