Cauliflower rice has become quite popular, popping up on menus and on grocery store shelves everywhere. But did you know that it is so, so easy to make? If you have an Instant Pot, you can have perfect cauliflower rice in no time. Use this as a grain free, vegan substitute for regular rice in recipes or just eat it as a super tasty side dish!
Oregano Essential Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Origanum Vulgare Oil, Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 10ml (0.33oz)
Oregano is a powerful, potent essential oil used in a variety of ways. Oregano oil, or Oreganum Vulgare, contains two chemical substances, Carvacrol and Thymol, that possess powerful antioxidants. Because it is so potent, take caution when using Oregano oil as an inhalant or when diffusing: just a few drops are necessary.
Instant Pot® Cauliflower Rice
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Fork or Potato Masher
- Cutting Board
- Instant Pot Steamer Basket
- 2 pounds Cauliflower
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and place into an Instant Pot steamer basket.
- Place the water in the bottom of the Instant Pot and then add the steamer basket to the pot as well. Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set the steamer valve to the ‘seal position’. Press the ‘manual’ button and set the timer for 1 minute, cooking on high pressure. When the cooking cycle is done, do a quick pressure release by carefully opening the steamer valve and letting the steam escape- be careful, it’s hot!
- Open the lid and remove the cauliflower. Empty the water from the Instant Pot bowl and add the olive oil.
- Press the ‘saute button and heat the olive oil for one minute. Add the steamed cauliflower back into the bowl and saute for three minutes, stirring occasionally. Use a fork to smash the cauliflower into “rice”.
- Add the salt and pepper. Serve while warm!
Cauliflower rice has never been so easy! And it is such a great way to make sure you get your healthy vegetable fix. If you have any questions before you start making the rice, ask in the comments below and we will answer asap!