Most creamy soups are full of calories, making them something you may try to avoid. However, this celery soup is creamy, so delicious and low in calories. That’s right, a low cal cream soup that you will go crazy for! The taste of the celery really shines through, making this soup interesting and fresh. Definitely a recipe you need to try when you are looking for a healthy new soup option.
Oregano Essential Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Origanum Vulgare Oil, Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 10ml (0.33oz)
Oregano is a powerful, potent essential oil used in a variety of ways. Oregano oil, or Oreganum Vulgare, contains two chemical substances, Carvacrol and Thymol, that possess powerful antioxidants. Because it is so potent, take caution when using Oregano oil as an inhalant or when diffusing: just a few drops are necessary.
Instant Pot® Celery Soup
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Cutting Board
- Instant Pot Steamer Basket
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 pounds Celery
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock
- 0.5 pound Potatoes, chopped
- 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.125 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Slice the onion, garlic and celery. Place all of the veggies in the Instant Pot bowl along with the olive oil. Press the ‘saute’ button and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the potatoes, vegetable stock, salt and pepper to the bowl and stir. PLace the Lid on the Instant Pot and set the steamer valve to ‘seal’. Press the ‘manual’ button and set the timer for 10 minutes, cooking on high pressure.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, do a natural pressure release by letting the pot just sit, allowing the steam to slowly release. In about 15 minutes, you should be able to open the lid!
- Use a hand mixer or blender to puree the soup until smooth.
- Serve the soup while warm or let it cool and serve as a chilled soup on a hot day. Enjoy!
Interesting, creamy soup, right? If you have any questions before you start to make this tasty dish, let us know. We will answer in the comments below!