Chicken soup really is good for the soul but sometimes, we just don’t have time to make really tasty, soul soothing chicken soup. With this instant pot chicken soup recipe, now you do not need hours to slow cook chicken soup- you can make it in about half an hour and still get the flavor of a soup that has cooked all day! Thanks to the perfect combination of ingredients and our handy Instant Pot®, you can easily create an amazing chicken noodle soup that will satisfy both your soul and your belly.
Oregano Essential Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Origanum Vulgare Oil, Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 10ml (0.33oz)
Oregano is a powerful, potent essential oil used in a variety of ways. Oregano oil, or Oreganum Vulgare, contains two chemical substances, Carvacrol and Thymol, that possess powerful antioxidants. Because it is so potent, take caution when using Oregano oil as an inhalant or when diffusing: just a few drops are necessary.
Instant Pot® Chicken Noodle Soup
- Instant Pot
- Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 0.5 cup White Onion Chopped
- 2 Clove Garlic
- 1 Carrot Carrot Medium
- 1 Stalk Celery
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.5 tsp Pepper
- 1.5 tsp Dried Basil
- 1.5 tsp Dried Parsley
- 0.5 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 leaf Bay Leaf
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 pound Chicken Breast
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Egg Noodles Optional
- Begin by chopping all of your vegetables for the soup. Chop the onion, carrot and celery into small pieces about ¼ inch big (this does not need to be exact but is a good rough estimate for size!).
- Mince the garlic into small pieces.
- Set your Instant Pot® to the saute setting and add the olive oil, carrots, celery and onion to the pot. Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the onions become translucent and the veggies begin to soften.
- Add the garlic and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add the spices to the pot and stir to evenly distribute.
- Add the chicken broth, chicken and water to the pot.
- Place the top on the Instant Pot® and seal according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Select the ‘Soup’ setting on the Instant Pot® and set the timer to 7 minutes if making the 2 people sized recipe, 9 minutes for the 4 people sized recipe and 10 minutes for the 8 people sized.
- Once the Instant Pot® cycle has finished, allow the pot to release the lid on its own which will take around 10 minutes.
- Use two forks to pull the chicken into shredded pieces and also remove the bay leaves and discard.
- Add the noodles to the chicken soup.If you would like to skip the noodles, turn the Instant Pot® off at this step and enjoy the soup while it is hot!
- Let the noodles cook in the soup for about 7 minutes or until they are nice and soft. Keep the lid off of the Instant Pot® while the noodles are cooking.
- Turn off the Instant pot and serve the soup while hot! Enjoy!
Do you have any questions about the chicken noodles soup recipe before you begin? We are always here to help! Ask any questions you’d like and we will answer as soon as we can- together this soup will come out perfect!