Do you love healthy chicken dinners? Do you love rich, flavorful tomato sauce? Do you love melted, gooey cheese? If you said yes to those questions then this chicken parmesan recipe is for you! Not only will you love the taste of this chicken cooked in tomato sauce but you are also going to love how easy it is to make and how healthy it is when compared to other chicken parm recipes. Easy? Healthy? Delicious? Sounds like a total win!
Oregano Essential Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Origanum Vulgare Oil, Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 10ml (0.33oz)
Oregano is a powerful, potent essential oil used in a variety of ways. Oregano oil, or Oreganum Vulgare, contains two chemical substances, Carvacrol and Thymol, that possess powerful antioxidants. Because it is so potent, take caution when using Oregano oil as an inhalant or when diffusing: just a few drops are necessary.
Instant Pot® Chicken Parmesan
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Rubber Spatula
- Cutting Board
- 1 Small Bowls
- Cheese Grater
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 0.25 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp round Black Pepper
- 4 Thinly Cut Chicken Breasts
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.5 tsp Dried Basil
- 4 ounces Fresh Mozzarella
- Grate the parmesan into a small bowl then set aside.
- Add the minced garlic, marinara sauce, olive oil, half the grated parmesan, ground black pepper, dried basil and salt to the Instant Pot bowl.
- Nestle the chicken into the sauce then put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal, setting the steamer valve to the “seal” position. Press the “manual” button then set the timer for three minutes with high pressure. When the timer is done, do a quick pressure release by carefully opening the steam valve to release the pressure.
- Lay the sliced mozzarella over the cooked chicken breasts and sprinkle the remaining parmesan over the top. Place the Instant Pot lid back on the machine but do not seal- you are just keeping the heat in so that the cheese melts. Let the bowl sit for about 5 minutes.
- Plate and serve over pasta or on it’s own!
Making chicken parmesan doesn’t get any easier than that! Before you start tossing ingredient into your Instant Pot, let us know if you have any questions by posting them below- we will answer ASAP!