This classic Italian dish just got better since now you can quickly make it in the Instant Pot. No more waiting for chicken to cook while slaving over a hot stove- everything goes in the pot and a perfect meals comes out! The rich flavor of traditional chicken marsala has been preserved in this recipe and your Italian Grandma would be proud to eat this dish.
Oregano Essential Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Origanum Vulgare Oil, Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 10ml (0.33oz)
Oregano is a powerful, potent essential oil used in a variety of ways. Oregano oil, or Oreganum Vulgare, contains two chemical substances, Carvacrol and Thymol, that possess powerful antioxidants. Because it is so potent, take caution when using Oregano oil as an inhalant or when diffusing: just a few drops are necessary.
Instant Pot® Chicken Marsala
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Rubber Spatula
- Cutting Board
- 1 Small Bowls
- Large Plate
- Whisk or fork
- 2 pounds Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 0.5 cup Flour
- 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.125 tsp Ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 0.5 Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 0.5 cup Marsala
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 0.5 cup Heavy Cream
- Add the olive oil to the Instant Pot bowl and press the “saute” button. Add the garlic, mushrooms and the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until the garlic begins to brown.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken breast in the flour mix to coat it well then set aside.
- Add the mushrooms, marsala, and chicken stock to the onion mix in the Instant pot and let cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the floured chicken to the pot then place the lid on the Instant Pot and seal, setting the steamer valve to the “seal position”.
- Press the “manual” button and set the timer for 5 minutes cooking with high pressure. When the timer goes off, indicating the time is done, do a quick pressure release by carefully opening the steamer valve. Add the cream to the broth and stir.
- Press the “saute” button and let the liquid come to a boil then put the chicken and broth on plates and serve.
Looks pretty darn good, right? And easy! But if you have any questions before you start cooking, let us know in the comments below!