Looking for a delicious side dish that will be a perfect compliment to almost any meal? Look no further. This is it! Fresh cilantro and zesty lime makes this quinoa full of bright flavors that will surprise your palate. Making quinoa in the Instant Pot is also one of the best ways you can cook this grain- it is easy, fast and comes out perfectly every time!
Oregano Essential Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Origanum Vulgare Oil, Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 10ml (0.33oz)
Oregano is a powerful, potent essential oil used in a variety of ways. Oregano oil, or Oreganum Vulgare, contains two chemical substances, Carvacrol and Thymol, that possess powerful antioxidants. Because it is so potent, take caution when using Oregano oil as an inhalant or when diffusing: just a few drops are necessary.
Instant Pot® Cilantro Lime Quinoa
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Large spoon or rubber spatula
- Cutting Board
- Small Bowl
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 0.5 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- Grate the lime zest into a small bowl. Then slice the lime in half and squeeze the lime juice into the bowl as well. Set aside for now.
- Place the quinoa, vegetable broth and water in the Instant Pot bowl and stir. Add the lime juice and zest.
- Add one tablespoon of the chopped cilantro to the Instant Pot bowl as well and stir. Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set the steamer valve to the ‘seal’ position. Press the ‘manual’ button and set the timer to one minute on high pressure. When the cooking cycle is complete, do a natural pressure release by letting the pot just sit, steam slowly escaping. When the pressure is all gone, you will be able to open the lid. This should take about 10-15 minutes.
- Open the lid and stir the cooked quinoa. Add the remaining cilantro and toss well. Serve while warm!
Before you start cooking this delicious cilantro, let us know if you have any questions about how to make it. We are happy to answer and help you get a fantastic end result!