Everyone loves fresh strawberries and there are plenty of them around in the spring and early summer. Turn those delicious strawberries into a beautiful and tasty cobbler without ever turning on your oven- the Instant Pot does all the work! This recipe is also quite healthy with very few calories and an ultimate strawberry flavor.
Instant Pot® Strawberry Cobbler
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Large spoon or rubber spatula
- Cutting Board
- Small Bowl
- Medium bowl
- 7” Cake Pan
- 1.5 cup Strawberries, Sliced
- 0.5 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.5 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk, skim
- 0.5 tsp Vanilla
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- In a small bowl, combine the sliced strawberries with the ½ cup brown sugar and let sit to marinate. The sugar will help pull the juices out of the strawberries.
- In the medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and remaining ½ cup sugar.
- Add the milk, vanilla and melted butter to the flour mix and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan and then top with the strawberries. No need to stir!
- Cover the cake pan with foil and put it on top of the Instant Pot trivet. Pour one cup of water into the Instant Pot bowl and then place the cake pan and trivet inside.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and press ‘manual’ then set the timer for 30 minutes on high pressure. When the cooking cycle is complete, do a natural pressure release for 20 minutes which means just let the pot sit, no need to do anything more!
- Open the lid and remove the cake from the cake pan. Cool slightly then slice and serve
What a tasty strawberry cobbler! “Baking” in the Instant Pot may leave you with some questions so feel free to ask in the comments below- we will be sure to answer!