If you’re tired of eating regular old noodles with butter or spaghetti and tomato sauce, then you need to try this noodle recipe. Garlic noodles are super simple to whip up so they make a perfect side dish. However, they are also full of unique flavors that make them tasty enough to serve on their own. Pair them with some grilled chicken or just a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and you’ll be enjoying your meal in no time!
Oregano Essential Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Origanum Vulgare Oil, Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 10ml (0.33oz)
Oregano is a powerful, potent essential oil used in a variety of ways. Oregano oil, or Oreganum Vulgare, contains two chemical substances, Carvacrol and Thymol, that possess powerful antioxidants. Because it is so potent, take caution when using Oregano oil as an inhalant or when diffusing: just a few drops are necessary.
Instant Pot® Garlic Noodles
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 6 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 12 oz Spaghetti, veggie version if possible
- Add the olive oil to the instant pot and press the ‘saute’ button. Add the garlic and let cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the sesame seeds and cook for another two minutes.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the Instant Pot® except the noodles. Stir together.
- Break the long noodles in half so the fit in your Instant Pot® better then add them to the mix inside the pot. Shake the bowl so the noodles spread out and are covered by the liquid.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot® and turn the steamer valve to ‘seal’. Press the ‘manual’ button and set the timer for 6 minutes. Once the cooking cycle is complete, open the steamer valve very carefully to release the pressure in the pot.
- Serve the noodles while they are hot!
Isn’t this a nice new and interesting way to make noodles? A great recipe to add some variety to your everyday noodle need! Let us know if you have any questions before you make this recipe and we’d be happy to answer!