Talk about one of the fastest and tastiest ways to make salmon! This recipe is amazing! Perfectly cooked salmon will be yours in a matter of minutes and the flavor is to die for. This dish is perfect for those of us who are trying to eat healthy (salmon is so nutritious!) and a great dish to put on your weekly meal rotation.
Oregano Essential Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Origanum Vulgare Oil, Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 10ml (0.33oz)
Oregano is a powerful, potent essential oil used in a variety of ways. Oregano oil, or Oreganum Vulgare, contains two chemical substances, Carvacrol and Thymol, that possess powerful antioxidants. Because it is so potent, take caution when using Oregano oil as an inhalant or when diffusing: just a few drops are necessary.
Instant Pot® Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Spoon
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- 1 pound Salmon Filet
- 0.5 Lemon, sliced
- 0.25 tsp Ground black pepper
- 0.25 tsp Salt
- Place the metal trivet inside the bowl of the Instant Pot® and then add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pot. Place the salmon filet directly on the trivet.
- Sprinkle the salmon with the salt and pepper and then layer the lemons on top of the fish.
- Close the lid to the Instant Pot® and set the steamer valve to seal. Press ‘Manual and set the Instant Pot® timer to 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, open the steamer valve carefully and then open the lid. Serve the salmon right away while hot!
This recipes is good right? This is the only way I’m making salmon from now on! What about you? Let us know in the comments below!