A gooey, creamy piece of fudge is something that no one can resist. However, it isn’t quite the healthiest thing to be popping rich squares of fudge in your mouth every day. Luckily, this sugar-free, dairy-free fudge is something you can eat whenever you’d like with way less guilt! Does it still taste as good as fudge? Absolutely! Is it easy to make? Since you have an Instant Pot®, yes! Looks like you have found a great new dessert!
Instant Pot® Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free Fudge
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Rubber Spatula
- Loaf Pan
- 2 cups Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- 0.125 tsp Cinnamon
- Place the chocolate chips and the almond butter inside your Instant Pot® and press the ‘saute’ button. Stir the mix constantly, allowing the chocolate chips to melt and the almond butter to blend into the chocolate.
- Remove the pot from the base of the Instant Pot® and then add the remaining ingredients and mix together. Pour the fudge batter into a foil lined loaf pan and spread evenly. Place the pan in the fridge to set.
- Remove the foil, lifting the fudge out of the pan and then peel the foil off the fudge carefully.
- Slice the fudge and enjoy!
So are you addicted to this fudge? Did you eat the whole batch? If so, we won’t tell! If you have a question about the recipe or steps before you begin, leave it in the comments below and we will do our best to help you make a successful batch of fudge!