Don’t you just love recipes that take only five minutes to make but come out tasting like you spent hours and hours slaving over the stove? We won’t tell anyone that you just opened a few cans and turned on your Instant Pot® and let it do all the work! This recipe is great when you are looking for a healthy chicken dish that is full of flavor.
Oregano Essential Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Origanum Vulgare Oil, Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 10ml (0.33oz)
Oregano is a powerful, potent essential oil used in a variety of ways. Oregano oil, or Oreganum Vulgare, contains two chemical substances, Carvacrol and Thymol, that possess powerful antioxidants. Because it is so potent, take caution when using Oregano oil as an inhalant or when diffusing: just a few drops are necessary.
Instant Pot® White Bean and Chicken Chili
- Instant Pot
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Can Opener
- Rubber Spatula
- Tongs or two forks
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 15 ounces White Beans, canned, drained
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 15 ounce can Corn Kernels, canned or frozen
- 1 15 ounce can Diced Canned Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp Cumin
- 0.25 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Place the chicken breast in the Instant Pot® and then add the white beans, onion, corn and tomatoes. Mix together
- Sprinkle the spices in the pot as well and mix.
- Close the Instant Pot® lid and set the steamer valve to ‘seal’. Press the ‘manual’ button and set the timer for 20 minutes at high pressure cooking. Once the timer goes off, let the pressure naturally release from the pot.
- Open the lid and use a pair of tongs or two forks to shred the chicken.
- Add the shredded chicken back into the chili
- Serve while hot
So tasty right? Did you pair this chili with tortilla chips or just eat it with a fork and spoon? Let us know in the comments below and feel free to ask any questions you may have as well!