If you love your Instant Pot®, chances are that you like meals that come together quickly. Well what if it only took you about 3 minutes to prepare amazing BBQ short ribs? Would you believe it? Well you should! This Instant Pot® short rib recipe only takes about 3 minutes to throw together and then you can clean up, walk away and come back in 30 minutes to perfectly tender, fall off the bone short ribs. If you have a spare three minutes right now, I recommend you give this recipe a try right away!
Instant Pot® BBQ Short Ribs
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula or Spoon
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1.5 Pounds Short Ribs, Bone In
- 1.5 cups BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Place the olive oil in the Instant Pot® and press “saute” to heat. Add the short ribs and sear on each side for about 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and give a quick stir. Put the lid on the Instant Pot® and turn the steam valve to “seal”. Press the “manual” button and set the timer for 30 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot® is done, use a long spoon or knife to open the steam release valve (you don’t want that hot steam on your hands!). Your ribs are ready! Serve alone as an appetizer or paired with some yummy side dishes.
Wasn’t that so amazingly easy?!? The delicious taste and incredible ease of this recipe just blows me away everytime. What did you think? Any questions or feedback you have, write it below and we’ll answer right away!